Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hello, Hello, Hello!

How are all the Kevin fans doing? =)

So, considering nothing new has been happening aside from Kevin appearing as none other then our favorite bad boy, Keamy, on "LOST" there has been nothing to really update you all on. While this is still a one man show, literally, considering only one person is updating this blog, I still am attempting to keep you updated on all Kevin related news.

Set your DVRs! "3:10 to Yuma" is set to play THIS evening at 7:30PM Central Time, starring Kevin as "Tucker" on USA Network. Also, Thursday, April 22nd the episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation called "Still Life" guest starring our boy airs on SPIKEtv at 10:00AM, "Walking Tall" starring The Rock, will air on TNT Network Friday, April 23rd at 9:00PM and last but not least, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" will air on the movie network, MAX, Saturday, April 24th at 9:40AM starring Hugh Jackman and Liev Schrieber.

So, stay tuned for more updates. =)

Thanks!
Blog Mngmnt

3 comments:

Sionainn said...

Hello, I was playing around on the net, and I decided to look Kevin up. I watched Legion last night.. wow it was really good. (I will admit I watched the clean copy. which just edited out f-word. I don't like to hear it every other word.) I just thought i would drop a line or two. I think Kevin is a good actor. I enjoy his movies, I think its really strange that we have a lot in common. Ice hockey, Celtic music, Reading... its fun to find out about people who can so many different parts on screen. Well Love the work.
Passez une bonne journée

kayemarie said...

I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING A MOVIE BEING FILMED IN MY AREA CALLED "I AM NUMBER 4". KEVIN IS AN ALEIN COMMANDER IN IT ( BAD GUY THO)! HE WAS STANDING ABOUT 3 FEET AWAY FROM ME SIGNING AND AUTOGRAPHY FOR A LITTLE BOY. I COULD HAVE REACHED OUT AND TOUCHED HIM!! HE IS A FUNNY GUY. KEVIN IF YOU READ THIS. NICE DANCE MOVES!!!

diana6echo said...

Two days ago I watched "Walking Tall" with him and I thought for myself "hey, I know that face!" ;) and then I realised that I watched so many movies with Durand. He's got something that makes people remember his face, maybe not the character or name, but definitely the face.


SPOILER:



[Such a damn shame that Crowe's character killed him in "3:10 to Yuma" with a fork T___T]